Wednesday 23 September 2015

A couple of things...

23rd September 2015

Day 0+342 days

Tomorrow marks exactly 1 year since we left for our life changing experience in Moscow, hard to believe it and I have a lot to say about it but that's not what I wanted to write about at the moment as I need to make this quick as I really need to get to bed! (okay now I'll take a breath!)

Life is going along at a fast (normal) pace at the moment and I don't want to miss the little things along the way.  I notice these things in the moment and write about them in my head but then forget to actually type it up and these little things mean a lot to me.    
It used to seem so far to cross!



Seb's school (like most of them) is not great for parking and for the Junior school the best place to park is on the other side of the oval and to walk in.  Well when he started at this school, he was new and young so, I walked in there a lot but as the time went by the idea of walking across that oval was excruciating to say the least.  He's older now so he mostly catches the bus or we drop him off but in the last month I've had to walk in a couple of times and I can tell you that walking across that oval now feels Amazing!  I feel like I have this spring in my step and a smile on my face - must look a bit strange at times I'm sure!!






So nice to be able to go walking with the boys!
On the weekend the dogs were going to the vets for their annual vaccinations and I said "how about we walk", love being able to say and do this!



















That's all for now, best I get to bed as we have lots on tomorrow! x

Isabelle is in Europe at the moment - missing her like crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment